Only mature people answer please?

Only mature people answer please?


Only mature people answer please?

Posted: 22 Jul 2015 02:44 PM PDT

I don't need no little kids answering this I would prefer for a women to answer. I'm kind of embarrassed to ask this but I don't know what to do. So I have two kind of large pimples on my vagina and one is on the bottom side and the other one is right on the top kind of were the clit is -I think that what its called- but its on top of the skin. Then sometimes I get little dots or really small pimple to but they do away after a few days its just those two. And the one on the bottom side when I touch it in a way it kind of hurts for a second but then stops. I know this is a little personal to ask over the internet but I don't know what to do. I'm scared to ask my mom about that type of stuff cause it just makes it awkward. I never had sex. And I shave but they don't look like razor bumps. No mean or rude answers I already feel weird for asking this. Thank you and sorry if it TMI.

0 comments:

Post a Comment