Embarrassing please help?

Embarrassing please help?


Embarrassing please help?

Posted: 22 Apr 2015 09:31 PM PDT

I gave birth to my daughter on December 1st and since then I haven't been able to make a bowel movement by myself. The very first time I got so bad that I had to go to the emergency room. They gave me a dulcolax suppository and some citrate and it made me go. So I thought it would be the end of my backup like that but it continued. So I kept doing the dulcolax because my body just wouldn't let me go on my own no matter how much I tried to force it. Its been almost 5 months now and it hasn't gotten better at all not even a little bit. I drink plenty of water and eat a lot of food with fiber so I don't know else to do. Do you know what this could be and should I consult my family doctor?

0 comments:

Post a Comment