Could this be HIV?

Could this be HIV?


Could this be HIV?

Posted: 21 Apr 2015 01:39 AM PDT

I had an unprotected oral sex with a man whom I I just met on the street. No Ejaculation took place in my mouth except for a possible precum. We had oral sex that day thrice, more or less an hour after the first and second respectively. After a few days, I started to feel symptoms like naussea, but I havent vomit. After a week my lymp node in the neck is swollen. After which I think I got diarhhea. My stool is a wet and I have been frequent to CR. Just today, a week after the possible exposure, I got fever but I feel not that really cold. I also think I got sore throut because my throat feels a little painful whenever I drink. I feel fatigue also. I have been sleeping. The possible exposure was on april 9 this year. I'm very worried about these symptoms. Could these be HIV? Help me. Too early for test. These are my symptoms as of now. I'm really very worried.

0 comments:

Post a Comment