1 month late on period negative pregnancy test.?

1 month late on period negative pregnancy test.?


1 month late on period negative pregnancy test.?

Posted: 10 Apr 2015 11:55 PM PDT

first of all I haven't had sex since my last period and I've never had unprotected sex my partner always use condoms and withdraw before ejaculation with condom on. My last period was February 1 and ended February 6 Im always irregular with cycles of 36 days to 41 days. i should gotten my period march 14, i track it by using an app. i don't have pregnancy symptoms like morning sickness, frequent urination, sensitivity to odors etc; but i experience bloating particularly on the upper part of my abdomen, i burp frequent and im constipated. How burping frequent constipation and bloating on the upper part of the abdomen to become pregnancy symptoms? i took a pregnancy test yesterday exactly 1 month late on my period and it came out negative. (see picture) what could be wrong? we did all the precaution and prevention and waited enough time to take a test. We didn't had sex since my last period. i never experience light bleeding or implantation or whatsoever. we are very worried about this, I've experience 2 week late but not a month late. please help

0 comments:

Post a Comment