Does masturbation have bad effects for women with irregular periods?

Does masturbation have bad effects for women with irregular periods?


Does masturbation have bad effects for women with irregular periods?

Posted: 16 Apr 2015 01:40 AM PDT

As an innocent child, I was sexually taken advantaged of by my playmate. The rubbing of his organ to my clit felt good at that time (we both have clothes and nothing more happened other than that). Since then, I started masturbating even before I learned the meaning of 'masturbation'. I have been masturbating for more or less than 10 years now. Does masturbation have bad effects? I feel conscious because I have irregular period and my family have difficulties in delivering babies. Just for example my siblings and I are all premature and my mother had an ectopic pregnancy. I am 19 years old and my last period is from 2 months ago. I don't have any real sex experience from a boy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment