Stomach Problems. Pleas help :((?

Stomach Problems. Pleas help :((?


Stomach Problems. Pleas help :((?

Posted: 06 Jan 2015 02:08 PM PST

So for the past months I went on an unhealthy diet which I ate so little and the food I ate was not very healthy, I lost a lot of lbs because of it. But after that I pigged out like 6 days straight and then my stomach problems started. It has been a month now, Whenever I eat something I become bloated easily and full even after a small meal. There's also noises thats coming from my stomach. This situation has been bothering me and is affecting my day to day life. I am currently 98 lbs but has a big stomach, There's also a small ball like mass under my right rib (if that should be a concern or is that just part of my rib?) Also, I'm eating yogurt everyday as a probiotic. Answers are very much appreciated thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment