How to avoid other knee from getting pain/injured while recovering injured knee?

How to avoid other knee from getting pain/injured while recovering injured knee?


How to avoid other knee from getting pain/injured while recovering injured knee?

Posted: 28 Jan 2015 07:40 PM PST

My left knee is injured and diagnosed with a bone contusion in the lateral tibial plateau and a sprain on medial patellofemoral ligament. I was advised to avoid putting weight on it so I am using a cane when walking and putting the weight on my right knee. After 3 weeks with medication and therapy, my left knee shows improvement but still has pain on it. However, I am now starting to feel some pain on my right knee which might be a result of putting stress to it to support my injured left knee. How can I avoid this?

0 comments:

Post a Comment