Help! My metabolism is depressing me.?

Help! My metabolism is depressing me.?


Help! My metabolism is depressing me.?

Posted: 09 Jan 2015 10:40 PM PST

I'm a 24 year old woman. I am about 5 foot 4 inches, and I weigh around 59 kg (130 pounds). I was er, iactually bigger, but I lost about 4 kilos by going to the gym and changing my eating. Problem is that I seem to gain weight so fast when I eat anything with carbs or fatty and creamy. I want to be smaller, maybe 55kg, but my metabolism is too slow. I want to cut down on eating altogetht seems when I enjoy food it all turns into fat. Right now, I dont have access to a gym, but I walk for about 30 minutes a day. I see people everywhere who eat whatever they want, never exercise and are skinny. How can I be like them?

0 comments:

Post a Comment