Going to die.?

Going to die.?


Going to die.?

Posted: 19 Jan 2015 09:44 PM PST

It takes me 2 hours at least to fall asleep. My throat and hair is feeling dry and the hair itself feels a bit painful like it's gonna fall out. When i do sleep, i have these dreams which seem Very real, and i wake up several times during the night, only to suffer more, as it takes very long to get back to sleep. My chest feels heavy, and my mind doesn't seem to calm down, it's like something is filling it. Also i have had extreme erection problems for the past few weeks. I can't even get an erection now, and when i do, it's only a flaccid semi hard erection, and sometimes hurts when i tense it. it's like a sharp pain like it's going to burst. Please help me. I've seen a doctor for my insomnia problem, but not these other ones. Im very scared to go to sleep every night now. I have my Hsc this year and if i can't get enough sleep, then im going to fail. I feel suicidal all the time now. Any advice is appreciated now. I've almost given up. Im only 16 years old. :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment