Tips for exercising almost 200 lbs lady.?

Tips for exercising almost 200 lbs lady.?


Tips for exercising almost 200 lbs lady.?

Posted: 19 Dec 2014 10:30 PM PST

Hello I'm a female 5'4 I'm almost 200 lbs. but I think I lost weight. Was 90 kilos before but I'm now 85kilos cause of fasting. I started jogging again (more like walking lol) almost 5k 5 days a week for 1hr so that I could loose more weight. But I was just wondering if there are any other exercise that I could try at home. I don't have weights at home so i only do squats. I can't really go to the gym because I'm a student and only depend on my parents for resources. But I'm planning to go to the gym after I loose a bit weight and save money from my allowance. But for now I was wondering if u can give me tips for exercising from your experience so that I could loose a bit more weight. I really want to go to the gym but i think gym would be really hard for me since before I already went to the gym and it was already hard (i was 70kilos).

0 comments:

Post a Comment