I'm having a pressure on my butt. Please help.?

I'm having a pressure on my butt. Please help.?


I'm having a pressure on my butt. Please help.?

Posted: 17 Dec 2014 10:55 PM PST

It's been a few days that I'm experiencing such pressure on my butt wherein I feel like I'm going to poop but I can't. Last two days ago, I took a laxative to help me and it did. I thought it would stop it but I still feel like there is something wrong. I had sex last 11 days ago and I don't know if I have the chance to get pregnant since it was an unprotected sex. He did withdraw but the semen could carry a sperm. Idk. Can somebody help me? My discharge is like a wet tissue paper, it's white and it doesn't smell nor itch or burn. Idk if the symptoms of rectal pressure and breast tenderness and vaginal discharge is just about PMS. My period is about to come 7 to 9 days from now. Help please?

0 comments:

Post a Comment