My retainer fell off.?

My retainer fell off.?


My retainer fell off.?

Posted: 31 Dec 2014 01:00 AM PST

so I removed my retainer before going in the grocery, I put it in my pocket. I didn't know that there was a hole i that specific pocket so right when I was about to go out of the grocery I stepped on something metal-like. I thought it was just trash so I just shrugged it off and walked away. When I was in my car, I was about to put on my retainer-only to realize it wasn't there. I realized that the metal thing I previously stepped on was my ******* retainer. This happened like 8 mins ago. I'm currently using an elastic band around my 4 front teeth. its tight so yeah... I cannot tell my mum. She will murder me, LITERALLY. she's not the kindest but anyway.. new retainers would cost around 8,000 bucks. I need help. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

0 comments:

Post a Comment