Will my exercise routine help in losing fat and gaining muscle?

Will my exercise routine help in losing fat and gaining muscle?


Will my exercise routine help in losing fat and gaining muscle?

Posted: 01 Oct 2012 01:21 AM PDT

Hi! I'm a 17 year old boy, weigh 200 pounds, and 6 feet tall. My goal is to lose as much fat as possible as quickly as I can and also build muscle.Could you tell me how effective my exercise routine is? I do 250 crunches, 20 pushups, 30 lunges, a 40 second plank everyday. These are my toning exercises. Then, I do 30 seconds of high intensity skipping followed by 45 seconds of knee highs (on the spot) and then repeat the 30 second high intensity skipping. I do this non stop for 20 minutes, and believe me, it reeaaallly works up a good sweat :D. Also, I'm trying to control my food portions. To reduce the amount of food I eat during meals, I usually drink around 4-5 glasses of water just before I eat. I also drink a lot of water throughout the day. I go for a simple walk for 15-20 minutes after dinner. This is my daily routine. I'd be grateful if you could tell me if this workout regime will be effective in my goal to lose fat and gain muscle. I do skipping because I've heard it's SUPER effective and I also really enjoy it the most in comparison to running. I'd go for swimming, but I really don't have the time. How fast can I expect results if I keep up with this routine? Also, if you could list your views on what I should or shouldn't be doing, that would be great :D Thanks!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment