Any way to slim down? lose weight and muscle fast?

Any way to slim down? lose weight and muscle fast?


Any way to slim down? lose weight and muscle fast?

Posted: 03 Oct 2012 01:20 AM PDT

Okay, I am turning 14 in December, I'm 5'2 and weigh 102. I know, lots of people say it's a fine weight, it's average, but I want to be on the skinny side of average, and having muscly calves, thighs and shoulders sucks. I'm not looking to be anorexic skinny or anything I just want to be slimmer and more feminine.Please don't say love how you are because I do, but I just feel awkward in my body being musclyish. 2 years ago, I did basketball, thus gaining muscles, last year I did basketball and dance team, a activity almost everyday, and this year am doing volleyball classes, an extra dance class and dance team, Everyday a activity. I like to keep my weight down, but is there maybe anything to tell those muscles to chill out, like foods to eat more of, or something, anything that works. Also if you have any tricks or suggestion on how to appear slimmer in clothes, that'd be great. Thanks for any answers!(:

0 comments:

Post a Comment