Why do my eyes and head hurt?

Why do my eyes and head hurt?


Why do my eyes and head hurt?

Posted: 31 Jul 2011 01:15 AM PDT

My eyes and head hurt when I wake up, when I am tired, and when I look at a screen for 1-2 hours. The last one only started hurting recently, but the first two just sometimes happen. If it helps i am a 15 year old male I am slightly overweight and I am tall. I have 20 20 vision. I sleep 6-10 hours a day, and sometimes I lie in bed when I wake up to try to go to sleep again, but ti almost never works. What can I do to stop these pains from happening? It feels as though someone is sirtting on my head and also like i got up too fast. I feel lifghtheaded and I experience motion sickness, especially on planes. I have been traveling a lot lately, from us to all over Europe and I just got back. Please help!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment