Is it bad that I don't poop everyday?

Is it bad that I don't poop everyday?


Is it bad that I don't poop everyday?

Posted: 22 May 2015 11:04 PM PDT

I know you're supposed to poop every day, but some days I can't poop and I don't feel the urge to poop. I've talked to this to my mom and dad because they poop every day and they say to just sit in the toilet and then eventually, you will feel the need to poop. I've tried this already but I just ended up sitting on the toilet for an hour or so, not feeling the urge to poop. Is this unhealthy? My maximum days without pooping are probably 3 days. I used to live in an unhealthy lifestyle, living off of burgers, fries, pizza and ice cream almost everyday. But 2 months ago I started eating healthy and wholesome, only eating fast food probably once a week or every 2 weeks. I now live off of fruits, vegetables and beans. I drink 2-3 cups of green tea every day and I drink a lot of water, probably 9 glasses a day. What seems to be the problem? Oh, and sorry for saying poop a lot. Haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment