Abdominal Cramps? Help!?

Abdominal Cramps? Help!?


Abdominal Cramps? Help!?

Posted: 01 May 2015 07:38 PM PDT

Last night i drank one Yakukt Light, Then i woke up midnight cause i had pain in my Abdomen Area, then i defacate after that the pain was gone for 30 secs then my tummy was hurting again, I repeated the process, then i felt nauseous and i vomited, all the food i ate. The after a while i ate some bread and took medicine for diarrhea. And i found out that the pain goes away when i stand or lay with my head on the couch's arm. When i sit down it begins to hurt. Is there any medications or remedies i could do? Thanks in Advance Yakult* Sorry for the grammar Update : The Cramps had stopped now i feel my intestines doing sounds kinda like when you are hungry but its not painful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment