Root canal filling fell out... Now I'm in pain?? PLEASE HELP?

Root canal filling fell out... Now I'm in pain?? PLEASE HELP?


Root canal filling fell out... Now I'm in pain?? PLEASE HELP?

Posted: 23 Feb 2015 11:57 PM PST

I had a root canal almost six years ago, and last week, my filling popped out. I went to my dentist the next day, and after x rays and all that, he concluded that a small segment of my filling did in fact come out, and that I needed a crown. Here's where this gets complicated.. I'm pregnant, so i have to wait to see my OB to get the okay to do it. However, tonight for the first time since the filling popped out, I am in PAIN! It hurts on my gum directly above the tooth. I can't afford a crown for four more weeks... Is there such thing as a temporary filling? I am so worried this will get unbearable!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment