How do I cure this weird stomach pain that is different from a normal one?

How do I cure this weird stomach pain that is different from a normal one?


How do I cure this weird stomach pain that is different from a normal one?

Posted: 20 Feb 2015 01:29 AM PST

So I'm 16 years old and I'm still a student not yet working, I've been experiencing this stomach pain since the day before it started to become more painful it was not that painful that time, then after that really painful almost 6 hours of experiencing the pain it dispersed but whenever I lay down on my back or side ways it starts to ache again the location is like under my rib cage it starts like from the bottom of my belly then it goes and stops right there where my stomach is, if there is any cure for this please answer

0 comments:

Post a Comment