Suddenly awoke with piercing pain in chest and in lower back?

Suddenly awoke with piercing pain in chest and in lower back?


Suddenly awoke with piercing pain in chest and in lower back?

Posted: 12 Dec 2011 02:13 AM PST

Well, I was just sound asleep about thirty minutes ago when in a daze I was awakened by a sharp pain in my chest (it kinda feels like my heart or the muscles around my heart--can't tell which) and in my lower back. I was laying on my side at the time, hugging my pillow when I awoke. Now the pain in my lower back has subsided, but the pain in my chest has not. My chest feels tight and achy and it has a piercing hurt if I sit up straight or move. Does this sound like I turned over strange or something and pulled a muscle or what? I have acid reflux, but I don't think it's heart burn due to the aching and lower back thing. Besides that, I've already had 2 tagament, 1 tum, and a small glass of milk over the past 4 hours. I know it's not a heart attack or anything, but it really annoyingly smarts. It's actually kinda weird. Never happened to me before.

0 comments:

Post a Comment